Pricing is for Students & Teachers.
Ages 2 & Under: Free / Children: Ages 3-12 or Seniors: Ages 60+
Request More Booking Information
FIELD TRIPS: Looking for that great learning experience that will excite and motivate your students?
The Science Spectrum provides teachers and students with unique experiences and hands-on learning only possible outside the classroom. Discover well over 250 interactive hands-on science exhibits, the breath-taking OMNI Theater, and daily live science demonstrations. The Science Spectrum is the perfect place to begin your students’ life-long learning experiences!
BEFORE YOU MAKE RESERVATIONS:
- Have multiple days available that your group could attend if there is a conflict with your first choice, especially for field trips in April and May.
- Please make reservations with us a minimum of two (2) weeks in the Fall and four (4) weeks in the Spring prior to your visit.
- If you would like to use our free lunch room facility during your visit, please make your reservation in advance, as space is limited. (Lunches are not provided)
- Groups with students who have special needs may want to consider scheduling a trip on less busy days during the Spring. Earlier in the week is typically less crowded.
DAY OF YOUR TRIP:
- When attending an OMNI Theater film, please make plans to arrive thirty (30) minutes before your scheduled film. Groups from out-of-state will need to consider that all show times are given in Central Standard Time (CST).
- Have accurate separate head counts of your students, teachers, and additional adults for your entire group.
- Please be prepared to make ONE SINGLE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP, rather than by class or person.
- Teachers or Aides that must personally accompany special needs students will be exempt from museum admission. OMNI Theater and special exhibition rates still apply. Call for more information.
- Please inform parents & chaperones that Membership benefits are not valid with group or school visits.
Got a Field Trip question? Call 806-745-2525 ext. 234
STEM / FABLAB Field Trip ADD-ONS
Planning a field trip to the Science Spectrum? While you’re here, enhance your student’s experience by adding on an exciting and informative STEM or FabLab hands-on classroom style program or a private live science demonstration! These “Inreach” programs are designed to engage student’s curiosity and creativity, bringing biology, chemistry, physical science, nature, space, technology and more to life!