Get ready for a fun and educational birthday party at the Science Spectrum! Choose from two packages and a range of science experiences and add-ons! Kids of all ages can meet and learn about the Science Spectrum’s animal residents, become a paleontologist or an engineer, watch crazy chemical reactions, or take part in an engineering challenge. Book your reservation in person or by phone and get ready to discover, learn and celebrate!
Available Party Times:
10:00am – 11:30am
1:00pm – 2:30pm
3:30pm – 5:00pm
1:00pm – 2:30pm
3:30pm – 5:00pm*
3:30pm parties must explore the
museum before time in party room
Host family will be allowed access to the party room (for set-up purposes) 20 minutes before the scheduled party start time
Reservations can be made in person at the Science Spectrum or by calling 806-745-2525 ext. 234
PACKAGES & PRICING
Suggested for ages 2 and up
Unlimited museum exploring time
Private party room for 1 hour 30 minutes
Birthday party coordinator
Up to 1 dozen balloons
Up to 25 party invitations
Birthday child and 2 immediate family members FREE
Admission for up to 20 additional attendees (adults and children ages 3 and up)
Your choice of educator led Science Experience
$5 for each additional attendee ages 3 and up
Suggested for ages 4 and up
Includes everything from Explorer Package
OMNI film tickets included in the package price
Paid party attendees view an OMNI film as a group
$8.50 for each additional attendee ages 3 and up
Choose a Science Experience for Your Party!
Science Experiences start no later than 20 minutes before scheduled end of party.
- Crazy Critters (all ages)– Science Spectrum animal residents come and join the party. Get up close to these friends and ask lots of questions!
- Storybook Science (ages 2-5)– Become an engineer like the Three Little Pigs as we test building with straw, sticks, and bricks to withstand the huffs and puffs of the Big Bad Wolf.
- Dino Discovery (ages 3+)– Become a paleontologist as you discover the past by making take-home fossils.
- Crazy Chemistry (ages 5+)– Watch things pop, fizz, and ooze with some chemical reactions and make something slimy to take home.
- Engineer It (ages 5+)– Take part in an engineering challenge and build to complete a specific task; catapults, towers, or linkages.
- Reservations can be made in person at the Science Spectrum or by calling 806-745-2525 ext. 234.
- Reservations are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended to make reservations at least two weeks prior to party date.
- A $40 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and credit card ON FILE is required to make a reservation. Deposits will be applied to the balance due. Phone reservations will require deposits to be secured with a valid credit card.
- Membership benefits or other discounts may not be used for additional party guests above the 23 attendees included in the party package. All attendees ages 3 and up over the 23 included in the party package must be paid for at the appropriate add-on fee.– Ask at registration about additional Science Experiences offered this time of year.
- Party attendees are required to check-in at the admissions desk upon arrival. All party fees are to be paid in full upon arrival. Admissions desk staff will check-in guests and direct them to the party room. Attendee totals in excess of 23 with be tallied, and a new balance due will be calculated. This balance must be settled immediately after the party or it will be automatically charged to the established credit card guarantee.
- Host family will be allowed access to the party room (for set-up purposes) 20 minutes before the scheduled party start time.
- No outside entertainment, piñatas, silly string, ceiling decorations, wall decorations, confetti, or glitter is allowed. Only table decorations are allowed. Science Spectrum will provide a back drop/banner stand upon request.
- Museum does not provide cake or drinks, but does allow parties to bring outside food to the party room.
- Parties provide their own paper products, utensils, ice, and cooler. The museum does not have a refrigerator for public use, but can secure gifts while the party group is in the museum or OMNI Theater.
- Schedule a time for parents to pick-up their children in the lobby.